Rolls of 20 completely compostable bags perfect for lining your kitchen food scraps bin.
These bags are made using sustainably sourced plant starch and as such compost in a well-functioning composting environment just like any other plant will. Note they aren’t thick like plastic bags as they are made from plant material, so you need to be careful with sharp items.
BioBag food waste bags are made from a resin (Mater-Bi®) derived from plants, vegetable oils and compostable polymers. Use these highly breathable and hygienic superline bin liners which helps complete the natural cycle by returning much needed nutrients back to the environment.
Certified compostable to the European Standard EN 13432, US Standard ASTM D6400 and Australian Standard AS 4736.
- Bag / Bin Liner Size 42 cm width x 54 cm height with max open circumference of 84 cm
- 10 Litres
- Tie top design
- Fully Compostable
- Perfect for lining your kitchen food scraps bin
- Bags made from corn starch so just like corn it breaks down in compost.
- Certified compostable in the US, Europe and Australia
- 20 bags per roll (1 roll / 20 bags or 3 rolls / 60 bags)
- Colour: Green