Compostable bags for picking up after your dog, as well as cat waste from the litter box. Each box comes with 2 rolls of 20 bags that can conveniently fit in your pocket, purse or in a small pouch so you have a bag on hand when you need them.
BioBag dog waste bags do not contain any polyethylene-based ingredients. The bags biodegrade within 10-45 days in a well-functioning composting environment.
Each individual waste bag is designed with small perforated hole near top of bag which you can poke through where-by enabling to pull one side of bag through opposite hole to easily tie up bag for cleanliness and odor control negating the need for tie-up handles. (view photos)
- Dog bags 22 cm wide x 32 cm length
- 100% Compostable
- Will biodegrade within 10-45 days
- Each box contains 2 rolls of 20 bags (3 Boxes / 6 Rolls / 120 Bags)
- Fits in pockets, purses or in a small pouch
- Approx. Roll Size: 5cm Diameter x 7cm Length
- Bag made from corn starch so just like corn it breaks down in compost.
- Certified compostable to the Australian Standard AS 4736
- Colour: Black
How to use Biobag Dog Waste Bags
Unroll one dog waste bag from roll
Tear off bag from perforation
Invert bag (turn inside out) then insert hand and pickup dog waste
Pull one side of bag through opposite hole
Pull though hole until bag is closed